About The Team
Join the Community & People Development Team of 180 Degrees Consulting Barcelona and help foster the bonds between the organisation and its peers. Your role is to focus on establishing community guidelines, as well as facilitating and moderating conversations between members. You will act as the bridge between our brand and the community we are aiming to create.
What You'll Do
- Community Development
Foster bonds amongst stakeholders of the organisation through formal and informal events. Plus, identify what is relevant on all communication channels and coordinate with the marketing department to elaborate the marketing strategy or to define the business action plan.
- People Development
Manage different projects to improve the experience for our consultants and team members including mentorship programmes, workshops and other events.
Ensure the quality of projects by leading the continuous recruiting process of new consultants and team leads.
- Alumni Network
Improve our current alumni network to maximize knowledge transfer and increase networking possibilities.
- Create Projects
Be proactive, design and implement your own initiatives to improve the status-quo of our 180DC Barcelona branch.
What We're After
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelors, Masters, MBA or PHD degree of any kind in Barcelona for the academic year of 2021-2022.
- Empathic and natural sense for judgement.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Organisational skills and the ability to manage a fast-paced workload.
- Outgoing, social connector. Finding enjoyment in bringing people together.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
It Would Be Great If You Also...
- Have obtained first practical experience in event management or HR.
- Have planned and led community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing a newsletter).
- Speak Spanish and or Catalan.
Applications will be accepted until 11:59pm on 12 September 2021. Apply
Today, more than 15.000 people from all over the world form part of 180 Degrees Consulting. We celebrate the diversity of our member base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At 180DC, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.