About The Team
As part of the Consulting Team, you will be directly responsible for delivering our mission. You will offer advice and expertise to assist socially-oriented enterprises in improving their performance and overcoming their business challenges. You will become a partner of growth for our clients, and you will directly contribute to their long-lasting success so that our brand and reputation can expand along our clientele.
What You'll Do For Clients
- Meet with clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation.
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, survey, reports…).
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems and comprehend the causes.
- Formulate recommendations and solutions in line with clients’ wishes, capabilities and limitations. Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice.
- Formulate plans to implement recommendations and overcome limitations.
With Team Leads & Consultants
- Assemble consulting teams together based on academic and professional experience, diversity statistics, and other important measures.
- Motivate team during different project touchpoints.
- Coordinate individual and team calls for regular weekly and/or monthly check-ins to ensure project is running smoothly.
What We're After
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelors, Masters, MBA or PHD degree of any kind in Barcelona for the academic year of 2021-2022.
- Fluent in English written/verbal. Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and strategic planning ability. Team player.
- Extracurricular activities that demonstrate your proactivity.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business environments.
It Would Be Great If You Also
- Have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Business, Economics, or any related fields.
- Have first experience in management and impact consulting.
- Have prior experience in student associations / volunteering experience.
- Speak Spanish/Catalan.
Applications will be accepted until 11:59pm on 17 October 2021. Apply
Today, more than 15.000 people from all over the world form part of 180 Degrees Consulting. We celebrate the diversity of our member base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At 180DC, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.