About The Team
As part of the Data Analytics team, you will have the responsibility of leading and implementing the data transformation of 180 Degrees Consulting Barcelona. Your goal will be to support the organizational objectives by designing data-driven initiatives. These will be based on the collection of data and its analysis to communicate actionable business insights. You will give clarity to the organization and support strategic and operational decisions.
What You'll Do
- Develop and implement the data-driven transformation vision and objectives
- Create information from internal sources (Consultant’s & department's weekly surveys) and collect external enrichment data.
- Automate the ETL process.
- Design Dashboards for dynamic and effective communication of data analysis insights.
- Eventually, develop models for inferences and predictions.
- Communicate with the different departments to select the key levers and share the results internally.
What We're After
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelors, Masters, MBA or PHD related to data science in Barcelona for the academic year of 2021-2022.
- Knowledge in Python or other programming language.
- Fluent in English written/verbal. Communication and interpersonal skills, team player.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong problem-solving skills and strategic planning ability.
- Understanding of business context, and capacity to successfully translate goals into action.
It Would Be Great If You Also
- Prior experience as a project leader.
- A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Business, Economics, or any related fields.
- Prior experience in student associations/volunteering experience.
- Knowledge or prior experience in Impact Measurement.
Applications will be accepted until 11:59pm on 12 September 2021. Apply
Today, more than 15.000 people from all over the world form part of 180 Degrees Consulting. We celebrate the diversity of our member base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At 180DC, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.