About the Team
As part of the Innovation Factory, you will become an innovator who facilitates social innovations in Barcelona.
Your role will be to nurture and improve a process that connects university students and local social enterprises under 180’s professional capacities. You will integrate various causes in the project, creating for each a special workflow of experiences and workshops that will help generate new ideas, implement impactful tangible solutions, and raise awareness of critical situations. You’ll manage a large community of students and interact with many different actors of change.
What You'll Do
- Business Development
Research and contact social organizations and social project leaders.
Reach students in other Universities, manage your own community, share awareness about social causes and manage the information flow of the different projects.
In collaboration with partner organizations, design experiences for students to learn about specific problems.
Create, facilitate and improve online workshops to collect ideas from participating students.
- Project List
Quality screening and management of a list of projects.
- Key Relation Management
Close contact with current projects to monitor the real impact of your actions and their orchestration.
Use your local network to create new partnerships that will help the different aspects of the project.
You will have to learn how to use new tools and develop a diverse set of skills.
- Team Leader
You will have to plan, innovate with discussion and delegate the workflow with your team.
What We're After
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelors, Masters, MBA or PHD degree of any kind in Barcelona for the academic year of 2021-2022.
- Fluent in English written/verbal communication.
- Great interpersonal skills for the facilitation of workshops.
- Strong problem-solving skills and strategic planning ability.
- Out of the box, ambitious, proactive, and organized.
- Awareness about the social/environmental context and honest motivation.
- Fast learner with an understanding of the business environments.
- Prior experience as a project leader.
It Would Be Great If You Also
- Have Prior experience in student associations.
- Have Volunteering experience.
- Speak Spanish/Catalan.
- Have prior experience in design thinking/workshop creation.
Applications will be accepted until 11:59pm on 12 September 2021. Apply
Today, more than 15.000 people from all over the world form part of 180 Degrees Consulting. We celebrate the diversity of our member base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At 180DC, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.