About The Team
Two managing partners will have the pleasure of jointly leading this organization on an eye-levelled basis. As part of the management team, you are responsible for leading the whole 180 Degrees Consulting Barcelona family. You will be steering the board of directors and enabling them and every other member in the organisation to draw on their full potential. You are the final decision makers. Additional topics handled in the management team include finance, legal and corporate Governance topics, among others.
What You'll Do
- You are the head and heart of the organization as a whole, overseeing the board, their respective teams, consultants, and team leads.
- You are the team captain who makes sure that all tasks within the different departments are aligned. You are responsible for the overall performance of the organization and providing feedback and support to the whole 180 family.
- Together with the management team and the board, you have the pleasure of designing the long-term strategy and derive initiatives. Keeping track of these, you drive the change of the organization not losing sight of the mission and the connected key success factors. The continuous optimization and rethinking of processes and the status quo are the backbone of your success.
- You are the main representative to both external and internal stakeholders, including all members of 180 Degrees Consulting, external partners, universities, clients, etc. You embody the values of 180 Degrees Consulting.
- You are the central connector between the Barcelona branch and the vast global 180 Degrees Consulting network consisting of over 150 branches from more than 35 countries around the globe.
- General organization: financial sustainability, legal oversight, information management etc.
What We're After
- You currently hold a Bachelor’s degree and are enrolled in a Bachelors, Masters, MBA or PHD degree of any kind in Barcelona for the academic year of 2021-2022.
- You bring experience in a leadership role and pursue an adaptive and participative leadership style.
- Experience in either consulting/project work or the social sector.
- Critical thinking in a business context, hands-on mentality and creativity are a given for you.
- You are result-driven and are highly enthusiastic to make a sustainable impact.
- Teamwork, taking responsibility and seeing the bigger picture are important traits of you.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and comfort with public speaking.
It Would Be Great If You Also
- Have already successfully completed a higher education degree.
- Have obtained first practical experience in business development/entrepreneurship.
- Bring experience working in a volunteer environment.
- Look back at a past of multicultural exposure.
- Speak Spanish and/or Catalan.
Applications will be accepted until 11:59pm on 25 June 2021. Apply
Today, more than 15.000 people from all over the world form part of 180 Degrees Consulting. We celebrate the diversity of our member base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At 180DC, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.