About The Team
The Marketing team at 180 Degrees Consulting Barcelona is looking forward to having a passionate and committed Marketing Director to lead a team of four internal marketing consultants: Content Strategist, SEO Strategist, Web Developer, and a Graphic Designer. You would have the opportunity to direct growth in brand awareness, manage stakeholder communications, steer digital marketing strategies and build brand credibility.
What You'll Do
- You will be overseeing all digital communications.
- You will have the opportunity to develop brand development strategies.
- You will be required to launch and establish SEO strategies and processes.
- You will be required to oversee front end development.
- You will have an opportunity to build communication synergies within and outside the 180 DC Barcelona branch.
- You will have the opportunity to build and oversee media partnerships
What We're After
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelors, Masters, MBA or PHD related to data science in Barcelona for the academic year of 2021-2022.
- You have had previous experience in marketing communications, marketing strategy or digital media.
- You have prior copywriting or creative writing experience. You have excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
- You have had experience working with marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, Zoho Social, Hootsuite, etc.)
- You have a clear understanding of SEO principles (On page SEO and backlinks).
- You have had prior experience leading diverse teams and managing creative workflows.
- You have a clear vision and goal for the future growth of marketing communications for 180 Degrees Consulting Barcelona.
- You are a motivated, proactive trend-spotter who can take initiative and convert new opportunities for brand building.
It Would Be Great If You Also
- You have had prior experience in UX/UI and front development along with proficiency in HTML and CSS.
- Have had experience with visual communications (graphic designing and/or videography).
- Know Spanish/Catalan.
Applications will be accepted until 11:59pm on 26 September 2021. Apply
Today, more than 15.000 people from all over the world form part of 180 Degrees Consulting. We celebrate the diversity of our member base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At 180DC, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.