About The Team
As part of the Relations Team you will work to foster the growth of 180 DC Barcelona‘s network with our branches’ key clients, mentors and partners. Here-fore, you will build, maintain and strengthen relations, acquire projects, connect with tutors and manage long-term partners to expand our branch’s impact.
What You'll Do
- Client Relations
Build, maintain and strengthen relationships with potential clients and acquire new projects.
- Mentor Relations
Create relationships and build strong connections with professionals from established consultancies to win them as mentors.
- Partnership Development
Build strategic partnerships with established organizations to provide custom-made solutions for our clients.
- Sales Process
Enhance and develop the sales process and accompany clients along our projects.
- Pipeline Management
Identify and grow a database of likeminded clients, partners and mentors that are embracing the same values.
What We're After
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelors, Masters, MBA or PHD degree of any kind in Barcelona for the academic year of 2021-2022.
- You are result-driven, have excellent negotiation skills and enjoy engaging with people.
- Teamwork, taking responsibility and initiative are important traits of you.
- Teamwork, taking responsibility and initiative are important traits of you. The corporate structure and business world are familiar to you and you convey a professional appearance.
- You have excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English.
It Would Be Great If You Also
- Have already successfully completed a higher education degree in the field of business.
- Have obtained first professional experience in client relations or business development.
- Speak Spanish and/or Catalan.
Applications will be accepted until 11:59pm on 25 June 2021. Apply
Today, more than 15.000 people from all over the world form part of 180 Degrees Consulting. We celebrate the diversity of our member base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At 180DC, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.